Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another Adventure

So it appears that I only blog when I go on vacation... I've got to work on this, but ever since August and starting a full time job, I have not made the time to let my thoughts pour out through the computer screen.

But, Spring Break for Wake Tech just ended and Matt and I embarked on a great adventure. I love the fact that we travel together so well. We definitely experience tense moments, but the fun and adventure of it all makes those laughable at worst.

This past week we splurged to enjoy much of the US. We had initially considered traveling overseas somewhere, but couldn't come to any decisions, so we just decided to wing it... booked a one way ticket to Chicago, two nights in a hotel room and two dinner reservations, the rest of the week was up in the air (just the way Matt wanted it)!


Spontaneity is something that I love, but it does not come easy for me. I'm thankful that he pushes me past my comfort zone, and I'm glad that my ability to form a schedule out of chaos is impeccable so that we made it home with time to spare.

Thank you Kim & Michael for letting us borrow your packs. They made the transition from city to city much easier.

No comments: