Thursday, November 15, 2007

Joining a Revolution



Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.


Lately I have been struggling with why the "gospel of Christ" is so important... I know it may be taboo to say that, but I have been so caught up in doing and going and seeing things in my own life and others lives that are difficult that I have felt distant or angry or unsettled in my faith... this morning I asked God to remind me what seeking him is all about.

He whispered the words above

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this holy whisper. love, mom