Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Gem in Oakwood

Yesterday I had the privilege of having lunch with my friend Julianne. We went to the Side Street Cafe in Historic Oakwood. 

I have been wanting to go there for several months now, but never found a excuse. I think it is going to become Julianne and I's regular lunch spot! 

Let me just tell you a little bit about it....

  • Only takes cash or NC checks
  • White Table Cloths yet very casual, you pay at a cashier. 
  • Lots of eclectic choices, stuff for meet lovers and vegetarians. 
I highly recommend you trying it out! I had the AV-O-CA-DO CRUSH ON YOU... SWEETIE PIE.  All of the sandwich names are unique and creative. 

Let me know if you go and enjoy! 

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE THAT PLACE My mom and I got there alot!!!! so glad you liked it :)

Anonymous said...

you are my favorite 'meet lover'!! love, mama