Monday, February 2, 2009

How would you like to see God's kingdom move forward?

Saturday morning I was part of a meeting at my church, Visio Dei. It was a great opportunity for me in my job to have some concrete ways to coach and follow up with our servant teams (let me know if you need an explanation about this, brief description here).

One of the major questions that we are asking each team to consider is... how would we like to see God's kingdom move forward? I'm excited to get the responses and help people consider what that looks like and what continual learning, growth, and change will need to occur to be a part of what God is doing in the world.

Have you considered what God is doing around you and how you can be a part of that?
If so, how?


Its profound to me to think that we can consider and live out a new way of life. Its difficult to contemplate what this looks like sometimes. I am hopeful to get glimpses and pieces and to be a part of learning and living with others who are moving after the same goals.

To God be the Glory of it all!

No comments: