Monday, June 15, 2009

I have the best husband in the world!

I love Matt so much! He is really amazing, not just for what he does (which I am getting ready to tell you about), but for who he is, how much he supports me and makes me laugh.

I hate cleaning the bathroom, especially the bath tub. My former roommates know this all to well. But, in our house I try to do the maintenance cleaning on a regular basis, no hair in the sink, not gross rings in places that we don't want them, etc. But, for the past month my normal cleaning days have been filled with travel or work or weddings or something of the sort, so our bathroom was disgusting!!!

I wish I had before and after pictures for you...

Well, Matt took all day yesterday to deep clean the entire bathroom, I mean took everything out of it, washed it all down to the nitty gritty and even painted the toilet paper holder. Amazing!!

Here is to my husband! He rocks!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay matt! we think you're swell! love, the in'laws