Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Success and Thank you!!

I just wanted to say thank you to Jonathan and Daniel for working so hard on Charlotte's video. I greatly appreciate it and she did cry and is happy to have the memories, with sound.

I am actually going to see her in a few minutes before the moving trucks pull away. This will be a difficult time, saying good bye to one of my best friends... I don't like saying good bye. But, I am happy for her and know that good things are to come for both of us. I also know that we will keep in touch for years to come regardless of where we physically are.

Thanks again!! I am grateful for all of my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad they could fix it for you and that Charlotte could "hear" the music. You put a lot of time and thought into it yourself. Charlotte is very lucky to have you as a friend and so am I!