Thursday, May 22, 2008

Psalm 19

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 
Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge...

The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. 
The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. 
The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. 
The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes...

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Its another glorious day! 

Notice the trees, the sky, the birds chirping, the clouds, the power of the storms, the dawn of a new day...

I wish to have this awe and wonder for God's word and his truths. Sometimes this is hard, but if its true... (the bible) then I must approach it with this way.

Truth
Freedom
Revitalization
Joy
Wisdom
Peace 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you. mom

Anonymous said...

Indeed it was a beautiful day. I don't know who or what created it, but I know that I had a huge smile on my face (even though I was going _to_ the dentist) as I drove down the road with the 4-45 air conditioning going (roll down all 4 windows and go 45mph) just soaking in the gorgeous blue sky set against brilliant green leaves punctuated by powder-puff clouds and Wilco's "Sky Blue Sky" on the CD.

An "oh, my, it's great to be alive" kind of day.