Wednesday, July 9, 2008

deep breathing required

this week is a a great week and a tough week for me...

Great because I'm getting to participate in a lot of meaningful things with Visio Dei;
Great because my brother and his family are pursuing opportunities that God has for them;
Tough because they are moving;
Tough because I put a lot of pressure on myself.

I think it would help to cry, but for some reason I'm having a hard time...
There are just too many new ideas and thoughts and emotions right now. I want to scream....

AHHHHHHH!!!

Oh, now I feel better :)

At some point I'll be ready to process all of this, but now, I'm off to work...
Breathe in 1, 2, 3.... Out 1, 2, 3...
Here we go!
Fun adventures with a full life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i adore doing this faith/ life thing with you. love, mom