Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Car for Sale





I getting ready to sell my car. Its the trusty little Saturn that I have driven for the past 4-5 years. I love my car, but we got a new one and the Honda is more practical for us to keep long term.

The Saturn is a 3 door SL 2001, black. It has about 65,000 miles. I have kept it up to date on oil changes and up keeps and recently got it cleaned and waxed. (cleaning was not my strong point, but its clean now).

The only problem that I have with it is that its hard to turn the key to start the car at times (not for me but for others) and the sun roof doesn't open (but I think that is just because we need a new connecting switch for it).

It gets AWESOME gas milage!

I'm going to post it on Craigs List, but wanted to put it out there for now. I'm asking around $4500 for it, but will negotiate.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh the Saturn days are done...how sad!