Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Marbles






Hurricane Hannah came through the coast last weekend and switched up Matt and I's beach trip. So, the fam came to Raleigh and we got to spend a fun night playing Battle of the Sexes and then hang out on Saturday pre NCSU v. William and Mary.

Matt and I and my parents took Shiloah and Hannah to Marbles kids' museum down town. I had never been there before so it was an experience to say the least. I don't think I have ever seen that many young children running around in the same place.

It was pretty amazing though, they had a post office, a farm, dress ups, a stage, a farm house, a splash pool, a pirate ship. I would have loved the dress up station the best when I was growing up I think.

We were there for less than an hour and I was exhausted... lots to learn for sure.
I'm glad I have nieces to love on.

No comments: