Monday, August 20, 2007

Soaking the last of summer in


This weekend I got to go to the beach with some wonderful girlfriends from my home group. Thank you Sam for letting us stay at your parents' house.

Saturday was one of the most relaxing days that I have ever had. I actually laid out at the pool and at the beach for hours on end. I did venture into the waves for a little while, but was a bit scared of getting eaten by a shark. There have been recent shark attacks in Charleston, SC and I was VERY nervous. But, thankfully I faced the challenge with the boogie board and had a great time bobbing up and down in the water.

Sunday afternoon I got to lay out at the pool with my mother in law for a a couple hours. I had a great time and am glad that I felt completely comfortable just going over to Holly Springs by myself and hanging out.

I am also backing off of caffine and Sunday was my first 1/2 decaf 1/2 caff morning with no soda at lunch time. I took a great nap and went to bed at 11PM. We'll see how long this lasts, hopefully it will!


Well, I am off to orientation for the PhD program. Here I go...

No comments: