Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Updates on Life






These last few weeks have been full and fun with weddings, parties, friends, and getting ready to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

I haven't posted pictures in a while, so here are a few from our recent adventures.






Mandy and Kim did an excellent job directing Melissa's wedding! We all had fun playing with your kidos! Way to go Bernie!



Melissa was absolutely beautiful. I'm excited for you and Brandon's adventure!!!




In the Christmas spirit, I took part in my first craft party... several others were very productive (way to go Ladies).


I on the other hand, got it in my head that I would do something with wine corks... Jonathan tried to help me out, but I was unsuccessful.


Its alright because I got to finish making our video from our cross country trip . I tried posting the video here, but it didn't work. I'll have to save that for a future blog post.

The annual Smith Family Christmas celebration was a blast as well. Its a bit different this year, last year Shannon and Kim announced Palmer was in Kim's belly, and now he is actually here!



Matt and I got caught under the mistletoe...



We had lots of laughs with friends and even made it to round 8 in Catch Phrase. Way to go team!



Well, this post is amazingly long so I'm done for now.


Merry Christmas.

No comments: