Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pre Trip Reunion













Just before we left for New York my friend Charlotte came in town for a visit. We had a blast.




Last time we saw each other I was getting a much needed refresher from feeling burdened with stress and questioning life directions. This time we were simply catching up and encouraging each other.



Once again, I am thankful for authentic, lasting friendships.



Another thing that Charlotte brings to my life is fun, Dos Toquitos, Doug and Paige, a much overdue hanging out with Ross and Kristen, and zest for adventures.




After our plantains with beef, cheese, and mango salsa we headed to "The Mint", a new fancy restaurant on Fayettville St.




I took a picture because I thought for sure I would find a similar venue in New York City...




The next post will return to our trip :)

No comments: