Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wisdom

For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. 
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

James 3:16-18

This is my thought for the day. Where do I have selfishness? Where can I find purity? How can I be considerate and merciful? What will this bring about for those around me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have experienced purity in "a moment".a monent of pure joy, a moment of pure beauty, a monent of pure innocence, a moment of pure mercy or love or grace or gratitude, or pure wonder, my goal is to put myself in a state of mind where i don't miss the moments or miss giving thanks for them- ...since the only pure human is Jesus ..it is all the momets in life and in people where jesus shines.he shines in you. love,mom