Monday, January 26, 2009

The Biggest Truck I've ever seen

I wish I had my camera with me last night. I did have my cell phone, but I have no idea how to get pictures off of it onto my computer... any suggestions?

Here is the tale... I rolled up to Julie's apartment decked out in my post yoga 3/4 length gray sweet pants, fuzzy black socks hiked up to mid calf, pink slipper crocks, Huge Red Hoodie Sweatshirt, fuzzy red gloves, and blue sweat band... I had to laugh when Julie answered the door wearing just about the same thing :)

Then we got to hang out, talk about life while waiting on James to arrive with her new car from Atlanta. He was calling just about every hour to inform us that he was the biggest thing on the road and that he was getting close (nearing Charlotte). After Julie informed him that Raleigh and Charlotte are several hours apart... ooops...

Well, once he got here we went to meet him at the KMart and he really was driving the biggest thing I have ever seen. Have you ever seen one of those rigs with 2 layers of cars, and one even on the top, right over the cabin of the truck. Crazy. I am way impressed with James' driving skills.

I asked him how he learned, and he said trial and error... thats not a lot of confidence for me, but Julie did get her car and now has a sweet Hundayi Sinata decked out with lots of air bags.

Jewls, thanks for the adventure :)

No comments: