Monday, July 23, 2007

Animals






Driving through Yellowstone wasn't quite as awe inspiring as we thought it was going to be, but we were on a mission. We were determined to find some animals in their natural habitats. So, we took the long way out through the valley area... and guess what we saw?

On 212 we also found a mountain goat, a deer and free range cows. We thought it would be pretty exciting to have a story about having to run from a Grizzly Bear, but thankfully we can't tell that story. (I'm pretty sure that I could make a good one up though if anyone is intersted).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pictures are awesome!! I'm not jealous of the wild anilmls but i am jealous of the waterfalls. love, mom

traci said...

Matt wanted me to ride a Buffalo, but I decided I didn't want to die!

jason said...

you have been gone long enough... come home now!!!

traci said...

we are home!