Thursday, July 19, 2007

Trindad in California









Matt and I just finished relishing our final romantic dinner on the road. We stopped in Chicago for dinner before driving to Merrilville, IN. We will soon be in Roanoke and then back to Raleigh. There is a part of me that can't wait get to get out of the car and have a "normal" workout/eating schedule, but then the rest of me is still cherishing the breathtaking views we have had along our journey and wants to only keep driving and experiencing.

Check out these pictures from Trindad, CA.

Fabulous Breakfast :) Watch out Rachel Ray and Giada... I am on my way to the Food Network. This is one of those places that need to be featured on the show "Rowe's on the Road". My eggs benedict had avacado and tomoatoe and was topped with the most delicious hollendaise sauce I have ever had.

Beautiful ocean scenery! A little foggy, but the rock formations were very cool and kept Matt busy exploring for almost an hour.

No comments: